Thursday, May 16, 2013

Off to School

I wanted a special mommy/daughter date with Allison before she started kindergarten. We went to the Living Planet Aquarium in Sandy, to lunch at Ikea, and to the hairdresser for a haircut. I forgot how fun it is to be just with Allison. Gotta do this more often. She is a riot, so cute, so excited, and so fun.



 Chillin' with the penguins
 
 
Holding a jellyfish in her palm like it's no big deal.
 

Hangin' with my homegirl, uh huh. Oh, and my ginormous belly was there too (39 weeks pregnant, I was so done)
 
The haircut. She was such a good sport although she's trying to grow it out. It was time.
 

Kindergarten started one week after law school and the same day that Nathan was born. I dropped her off at school and then my mom drove me straight to Timpanogos hospital for my scheduled induction.


First day of Kindergarten


 
Pretty pretty girl. Love her so much.
 
 
 
And I finally got a sideshot of the belly, just in the nick of time. Here I am at the hospital ready to go in and have this baby! 



No comments:

Post a Comment